New art prints available.

Join Peter Bradley and other artists in discussions on art and presentation.
gideon_thorne
Maukling

New art prints available.

Post by gideon_thorne »

$10 for 9 x12

$20 for 13 x 19

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Well, well, well. I'll be picking up that second one at Gen for sure! Will you have your work on display at the TLG booth this year, or will your prints be hiding back with the artists?

Excellent work as always. I love the "tribal" tattoos of the lovely in the first print. niiice.

Has the Ravenchilde website been updated recently?

......................................Omote

FPQ
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Post by gideon_thorne »

I'll be at the TLG booth at Gencon.

And I haven't updated my site in way too long according to many people.

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

Are you still doing the Heradly for $25?

Grand Knight Commander KoTC, Member C&CS

Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Probably, if he ever gets the time... I'm still waiting on something.

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

will these be available at LGGC III, I should be up there that Saturday and I'd likely make a purchase of the second lass+

Morty
A Room Zoom Zoom. A Room Zoom Zoom. Gilly Gilly Gilly Gilly Ot Zat Za Come open the magic door with me, With your imagination there's so much we can see. There is a doorway that leads to a place. I'll find my way by the smile on your face.
Ah room zoom zoom, ah room zoom zoom. gilly gilly gilly gilly, gilly ah sa sa. Come through the magic door with me and see the things you never dreamed you'll see.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

G T Wow!!! Good stuff!

Bad timeing on my part the wife walked in as the pict opened.... Kind of hard to say I'm talking / researching game & history with some friends when that pops up. Got a good shake of the head & roll of the eyes.......
By the way, what would the AC be for either of them? Actual armor not much but the enthralling effect of them swinging a sword (well hammer in the elf's case) would rate WAY up there!

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Post by gideon_thorne »

Lurker wrote:
G T Wow!!! Good stuff!

Bad timeing on my part the wife walked in as the pict opened.... Kind of hard to say I'm talking / researching game & history with some friends when that pops up. Got a good shake of the head & roll of the eyes.......
By the way, what would the AC be for either of them? Actual armor not much but the enthralling effect of them swinging a sword (well hammer in the elf's case) would rate WAY up there!

It's a wisdom check. Anyone failing has their too hit role modified in the negative by how much they failed the roll. ^_~`

Peter Bradley

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

I'll just chime in here, if I may.

Great to meet you Peter!
I had a chance to look at Peter's prints/drawings and discuss it with him. Definitely one of the highlights of my trip to LGGC.

I was so overwhelmed with all the great art and new books that I only bought one module.

Next time it will be art!

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Deogolf
Lore Drake

Post by Deogolf »

Rhuvein wrote:
I'll just chime in here, if I may.

Great to meet you Peter!
I had a chance to look at Peter's prints/drawings and discuss it with him. Definitely one of the highlights of my trip to LGGC.

I was so overwhelmed with all the great art and new books that I only bought one module.

Next time it will be art!

Same here, Ross!

I meant to pick up a print of the Dark Chateau cover and completely forgot! D'oh! Sorry, Peter!

Guess I'll have to wait until LGGC IV. I'd rather get it in person!

Be sure to check out Jim's artwork for sale:
http://jimhollowayart.com/id5.html