My first C&C game

Within are to be writ the tales of daring and adventure of those who have placed themselves on the path of glory. Share your exploits with other Castlers & Crusaders!
Molotov
Skobbit

My first C&C game

Post by Molotov »

Howdy All,

After picking up a buncha C&C material last Feb (at DunDraCon), I finally got to play in my first C&C game this evening, courtesy of my friend zomben.

The party was down a wuzard - they had a dwarven fighter, a ranger, elf assassin, druid and cleric. Fortunately, I was playing a wizard - Agrivar Shadow, Elf, Wiz 1. Yes, we're all first level. Heh.

Despite a bit of a rough evening (I was beat from work), it was a fun session. Definitely brought back memories of my old blue book D&D days, for one.

I had fun with Agrivar, and while tramping through the dark forest, Agrivar's spell-casting brought down (with the party, who dispatched many a sleeping enemy ... : 1 ogre, 5 orcs, 9 goblins. I also sneaked in Message and Hold Portal spells, and plenty of nice scenes with his familiar, Steeltalon.

I definitely loved the C&C feel, and look forward to more sessions.

zomben

Excellent!

Post by zomben »

Glad you had fun!

More orc-slayin' mayhem to come next session!

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Excellent to hear that C&C gave you the "feel" that you remember, as that was one intent. May your spells sleep more evil humanoids, until you will need to change to something a little more potent... like fireball!

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Congrats! Thanks for dropping us the info.
-O
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Coleston the Cavalier
Unkbartig

Post by Coleston the Cavalier »

Sounds like humanoids will be cowering from now on!

Glad you like the system!

John Adams