M&T cover Art

Join Peter Bradley and other artists in discussions on art and presentation.
Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

M&T cover Art

Post by Lurker »

I hate to ask a silly question or sound "uninformed" but what are those creatures on the M&T?

My wife ask me "What are those thins? Demons or something?"

With out thinking I said they were "Troll lords" & it kind of went along with the company theme.

After thinking about it I wasn't exactly sure.......

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

C&C Society

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Re: M&T cover Art

Post by gideon_thorne »

Lurker wrote:
With out thinking I said they were "Troll lords" & it kind of went along with the company theme.

Thats exactly what they are. A kind of parody thereof since there are three "Troll Lords" who actually own the company.

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Great minds think a like .....
Or in this case an exhausted mind (the baby has been teething so nooo sleep for daddy!) when ask a question unprepared can leap to the correct answer.

I'd always assume the 3 in the art were linked to the three in real life, now the question is who is the one in their hand?
Thanks for the info!

C&C Society
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

C&C Society

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Post by gideon_thorne »

Lurker wrote:
I'd always assume the 3 in the art were linked to the three in real life, now the question is who is the one in their hand?

The girl in the hand is one of my characters. Bardic type.

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach