A quick hello

Join Peter Bradley and other artists in discussions on art and presentation.
Meghan_Hetrick

A quick hello

Post by Meghan_Hetrick »

I figured i'd do a quick intro before i start stalking the boards in earnest (i've lurked, but never have really "chatted" before)

The name's Meghan Hetrick.... if you couldn't tell from the profile name. I like to scribble and screw around with artstuff, and I did a few pics for one... or a few? of the C&C books.... i just can't remember which ones, lol. If you'd like to check out more of my stuff it's at http://meghanhetrick.deviantart.com/ or my personal site at http://www.meghanhetrick.com

Anyhoo, i figured i'd give a heads up and say "HI!" before i scare people by randomly posting in their threads

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Welcome to the forums. Don't worry the guys will scramble and figure out what art you did where and list it soon enough.

There is a stickied thread in the general forum for "introductions", you may want to put something there for more people to "see" you.

I am surprised Peter didn't do all the art, so I'll probably search the stuff myself.

I like your sites. Psion looks particularly cool.

Next Con I am attending: http://www.neoncon.com/

My House Rules: http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... llordgames
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Matthew
Unkbartig

Post by Matthew »

Hello Meghan, welcome to the forums! As Treebore says, there's a 'hello' thread in the Open Discussion Area, but not to worry. Some nice looking compositions there.
It is a joyful thing indeed to hold intimate converse with a man after ones own heart, chatting without reserve about things of interest or the fleeting topics of the world; but such, alas, are few and far between.

Yoshida Kenko (1283-1350)

Wulfgarn

Post by Wulfgarn »

Just taking a quick look at your art leaves me impressed, excellent work - very talented.

ATOM
Hlobane Orc

Post by ATOM »

Welcome to the Troll Lord's art forum Meghan. The art section is really taking off here, and more fantasy artists are always welcome. Everybody

has been really great here, sharing knowledge and lending assistance.

I am sure you will enjoy your stay! Your artwork is very good, and on a

professional level. Has any of your work been published yet?
ATOM's WEB Site

3-headed Blog

Gladiator27
Red Cap

Post by Gladiator27 »

Welcome....which is odd for me to say cause' I'm new here too. LOL.

Very nice artwork! It's a style that lends very well to the comic book art genre, which happens to be one of my favorites. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Hello and welcome Meghan. Glad to have you with us!!

Enjoy!

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Re: A quick hello

Post by gideon_thorne »

And those looking for Meghan's work will find it a lot faster if they look in the LA boxed set. ^_~`

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

Howietzer

Post by Howietzer »

Great work!!