Beyond the next horizon lies the uncharted future where science and fiction merge, a line beyond which lies a stellar wilderness defined by our own imagination. StarSIEGE Event Horizon is a science fiction role playing game whose unique design allows you to set the tone and mood of the game. With this rules set you can play gritty, realistic sci fi or range out to the epic space operas or pulp serials of screen and television. StarSIEGE Event Horizon is your toolkit for bringing worlds of fantastic science and adventure to life.
This all-in-one Role Playing Game is brought to you from the Makers of Castles & Crusades. Designed and written by Josh Chewning, StarSIEGE Event Horizon uses the popular Siege Engine™ whose simple unifying mechanic makes role playing easy and fun. StarSIEGE Event Horizon is designed for any age and its easy to grasp rules invite gamers of all stripes to venture into worlds of their own making.
Get the Star Siege Quick Start Rules Here:
StarSIEGE Event Horizon is the point of no return for all Science Fiction Role Playing Games.
This All-for-One Box set includes
- 1 copy of the Siege Engineer’s Manual ~ This manual brings the game of StarSIEGE to life with rules of play, how the Siege Engine works in a sci-fi setting, how to run combat, track damage and award experience. It also includes rules on psionics, cybernetics and how to fashion trappings for the game as well as world creation rules.
- 4 copies of the Players Guide ~ This short manual has everything you need to know to play the game; how to create characters, including different species, generating statistics, professions, equipping and more.
- Victory 2442 ~ A sample setting guide for StarSIEGE Event Horizon
- 2 d20 dice needed for play
- Character Sheets
- Broadsides ~ character generation, planet generation, monster generation and more.