View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 2:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Zweihander PDF free until Nov 1st... 
Mogrl

Post Zweihander PDF free until Nov 1st...
Zweihander PDF for free until Nov 1st, so if you haven't bought it by now, now you can get it for free....
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/210516/ZWEIHANDER-Grim--Perilous-RPG--Core-Book?src=hottest

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:31 pm
Mist Elf

Post Re: Zweihander PDF free until Nov 1st...
Doesn't get any better value than that! My friend brought over the KS printed version the other day...looks very nice :)

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:36 pm
Maukling

Revturkey wrote:
Doesn't get any better value than that! My friend brought over the KS printed version the other day...looks very nice :)

It is indeed. Very nice book.

Troll Lord wrote:
Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:50 pm
Mogrl

Yeah, I bought the print version directly from the creator's website, so no idea if its a POD version or not, just that it looks good, and I like the differences they made between it and Warhammer 1E. I'd definitely play it or run it if the opportunity presents itself at a time I can take advantage of it.

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:03 pm
Mogrl

If you like the Zeihander PDF enough to want a physical copy, the author has sent out a discount link to get a POD at drivethru. He apparently is doing all this to drum up enough revenue to pay for the next book he wants to do. I can share the full details if anyone is interested. Any how, the link: http://drivethrurpg.com/browse.php?discount=9811ce4c66

Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]