101 reasons I love roleplaying games...

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
Zudrak
Lore Drake

Post by Zudrak »

40) When someone near to you dies, you can get their stuff. No will or lawyers to wait upon.

41) When someone near to you dies, they handle their own death by grabbing a character sheet. You do not need to phone a coroner, lawyer, insurance company, bill collectors, etc.

"Galstaff, ye are in a cornfield, when a moustachioed man approaches. What say ye?"

"I shun him."

-----

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

-- E. Gary Gygax
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

42.) They make the child in all of us smile, ear to ear.

-O
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Rhuvein
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Rhuvein »

43) When I'm in C&C land, I get to be a stout man with braids and can talk with a faux Scottish accent. And me, my wife and my axe all have beards!!

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Count Rhuveinus - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Franqueforte

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

44) Peter Bradly's women...
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

45.) You get to discuss fascinating topics like this very one over and over and over again in internet message boards.

-O
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

bulletmeat
Ungern

Post by bulletmeat »

46) You are able to be a heartless, mean, vindictive son of a birch that can drive his dark forces forward, destroy all challengers who come in your way, and pillage the innocence from the children of the land. . . er, be a fair and unbiased DM I mean.

Titania Lefey
Hlobane Orc

Post by Titania Lefey »

bulletmeat wrote:
46) You are able to be a heartless, mean, vindictive son of a birch that can drive his dark forces forward, destroy all challengers who come in your way, and pillage the innocence from the children of the land. . . er, be a fair and unbiased DM I mean.

Dang Straight!!!! Booyah!

slimykuotoan
Greater Lore Drake

Post by slimykuotoan »

47) Death is a pain in real life and gaming, only role playing is much better, as you get to re roll!
For crying out loud, do what you can with the attributes the dice have given you. This is what separates the men from the boys... -Kayolan