Harvesters' question

Discuss the SIEGE engine, and SIEGE Engine games other than C&C, such as StarSIEGE, in this forum.
dachda
Lore Drake

Harvesters' question

Post by dachda »

Hey Trolls,
I just got my Harvesters kickstarted box. My 6 & 8 year old boys are eager to play. Looks like some fun stuff. But I’ve a question on the adventures. Only Lost Fang’s Gold notes # of characters (3-5) and for what levels (2-4). I can’t seem to find this info for Wheat Hollow or Black Tim’s Prize. Can someone enlighten me?
Thanks.

Deogolf
Lore Drake

Re: Harvesters' question

Post by Deogolf »

Howdy!

John, here. Harvesters is the first adventure and was designed for 1st-3rd lvl characters. Both Black Tim's Prize and Lost Rats Gold
are in the 2-4, 3-5 lvl range, depending on what you need, adjust as needed. Talked to Steve about that "oops" and it will soon be fixed.

Lost Rats Gold can be used as a follow-up to Harvesters if some of the baddies from that adventure happen to escape.

dachda
Lore Drake

Re: Harvesters' question

Post by dachda »

Deogolf wrote:Howdy!

John, here. Harvesters is the first adventure and was designed for 1st-3rd lvl characters. Both Black Tim's Prize and Lost Rats Gold
are in the 2-4, 3-5 lvl range, depending on what you need, adjust as needed. Talked to Steve about that "oops" and it will soon be fixed.

Lost Rats Gold can be used as a follow-up to Harvesters if some of the baddies from that adventure happen to escape.
Thanks.