Harvesters: Adventurers Return!!

Discuss the SIEGE engine, and SIEGE Engine games other than C&C, such as StarSIEGE, in this forum.
Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Harvesters: Adventurers Return!!

Post by Treebore »

It looks like I never got the full set of rules, it looks like I have some kind of "Quickstart" version. I'll have to remedy that.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

Tree, I don't think I ever knew there was a Harvesters Quickstart. How many pages?

Deogolf
Lore Drake

Post by Deogolf »

Omote wrote:I talked to Deogolf at some length about Harvesters at GaryCon this year. He has a lot of great ideas, adventures, and source material for Harvesters already (mostly) done. He has tons of new and older artwork, and his vision for this game is pretty extensive. I don't want to put too many words in his mouth, but he did say that a rewrite and new edition of this game is needed. There's a lot of material for Harvesters (Wheat Hollow) that needs to see the light of day, and with Deogolf's enthusiasm, I hope it comes to pass.

~O
Thanks for the kind words, Derrick!

Sorry, I don't get over here like I should; but, yes, Steve has two adventures in hand at the moment. I have a third that is in a very rough form and an extended map to write about too. There is a Creatures & Critters "book" that has over 100 new monsters/animals that Steve has as well.

And, yes, the original Harvesters should be redone with all the corrections/alterations included. Someday...someday...

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

You've got my vote for a relaunch. Stephen, make it so! :)

Deogolf
Lore Drake

Post by Deogolf »

tylermo wrote:You've got my vote for a relaunch. Stephen, make it so! :)
8-) Thanks!