[Christina Stiles Presents] Expanded Races: Amber Dwarves

Discuss the SIEGE engine, and SIEGE Engine games other than C&C, such as StarSIEGE, in this forum.
Christina Stiles
Ulthal

[Christina Stiles Presents] Expanded Races: Amber Dwarves

Post by Christina Stiles »

Here is a link to the newest CSP release: Expanded Races: Amber Dwarves by Brian Boonstra, Hal Greenberg, and Peter Schroeder:

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/123998/C% ... er-Dwarves

Description:

Have you ever wanted to play an available race…but have your character be slightly different? The Expanded Races series for Castles & Crusades allows you to do just that.

In this pdf, we present amber dwarves, an alternate hot-weather, jungle-dwelling dwarf for your campaign. For players, the pdf also provides optional abilities, allowing you to further customize your PCs—with the Castle Keeper’s permission, of course. For CKs, the pdf provides two new creatures (jungle giants and amber-crowned bats), three new items, and the ecology of the amber dwarves, giving you the information needed to plug the amber dwarves into any ongoing campaign.

Broaden your character choices with the Expanded Races series today!

Omote
Battle Stag

Re: [Christina Stiles Presents] Expanded Races: Amber Dwarve

Post by Omote »

I read through the preview. Very nice. I certainly like the expanded format of this release. Very much worth the $. Count me in.

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Hal G
Red Cap

Post by Hal G »

Omote wrote:I read through the preview. Very nice. I certainly like the expanded format of this release. Very much worth the $. Count me in.

~O
Thanks D,

The next one is also that long, all I can say now is elves...
I hope these sell well enough to continue this series we had fun doing the first three, I hope we get to do more.

capmarvel
Hlobane Orc

Post by capmarvel »

Just got my copy - very nice.

THANKS for doing these!

Hal G
Red Cap

Post by Hal G »

capmarvel wrote:Just got my copy - very nice.

THANKS for doing these!
My pleasure would love to see some reviews on RPGNow for this and the Granite Dwarves