View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
TLG@DieCon 11 June 3-5 Collinsville, IL 
Greater Lore Drake

Post TLG@DieCon 11 June 3-5 Collinsville, IL
TLG presence at DieCon 11 in Collinsville, Illinois(not too far from St. Louis, MO)June 3-5, 2011. Your's truly will be running three Castles and Crusades games at the con this year. Friday night's offering will be "The Winding Stair", "The Lure of Delusion" on Saturday night, and "They Call Him Guff" on Sunday morning. The rest of my time will be spent selling Castles and Crusades merchandise(including the Castle Keepers Guide)in the adjoining dealers area. This is a smaller, yet solidly- attended convention. Last year's attendance numbers came in at approximately 530-540 people. Approximate number of events for this year...240. TLG's Peter Bradley attended this fine con in 2005(my first time meeting the legendary artist himself haha), and the trolls may have attended one other year as well. The convention will be held at the Gateway Convention Center. A number of nearby hotels have available rooms for those wishing to attend. For more information, go to Diecon.com See you there!

Sun May 08, 2011 4:18 am
Greater Lore Drake

Post Re: TLG@DieCon 11 June 3-5 Collinsville, IL
Just under a week away from DieCon XI! Collinsville, Illinois and the nearby greater St. Louis area needs some C&C exposure and support. This is a solid, gaming only con. At least three C&C games over the weekend, and a booth-full of related merchandise with me, the acting junior woodchuck, "sort of" troll on hand. :-) Check it out diecon.com

Sun May 29, 2011 3:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]