View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
GaryCon - Looking for Roommate Thread 
Master of the Kobold Raiders

Post GaryCon - Looking for Roommate Thread
With the new GaryCon site live, I thought this might be a useful thing to start up. Feel free to post if you're looking for a roommate, or to respond to someone who's LFR.

I'll kick things off. I'm arriving on the 22nd and departing Sunday (5:40 flight I believe). I haven't yet booked accommodations, though. Looking for anyone interested in sharing a non-smoking room. I have sleep apnea and use a CPAP; it's new and pretty quiet but not silent - quieter than vaporizer, for those who remember those things. :)

For what it's worth, I'm also renting a car, so for anyone who's arriving in Milwaukee around 9:30 AM Thursday and/or flying out around 5:40 Sunday, I should have room for at least one or two people, their luggage and gaming paraphernalia.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:05 pm
Greater Lore Drake

Post Re: GaryCon - Looking for Roommate Thread
Im so jealous of you cats that are going to Garycon. I never went to a Winters Dark and have yet to be able to attend a Garycon. Good luck picking up roomies for the event and have fun

Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:32 pm
Ungern

CKDad,

You still looking for a roomie? I'm in on the Wed and out on Monday and would be glad to share a room expense.

Morgan

Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:41 pm
Master of the Kobold Raiders

Morgan - too late! Got antsy and booked a single for the three nights I'll be there.

Looking forward to seeing you there, though!

Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]