Switch to full style
Forums for Troll Con & Other Convention Discussions
Post a reply

Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Who's up for a little Con-on-the-Cob this year? I know I am in. Last year was BattleTech Supremo, PARTIES, and a ton of gaming (BT, C&C, CoC, and WFRP2!). There were a few additional Crusaders that joined the ever-growing Legion of Coblins.

The FPQ Suite was completely converted into DAS PARTY HAUS. Tank brought the maple.

http://cononthecob.com/

Hope to see you there.

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am

Hoping to make it again!

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Good news Frost. Hope you and the boys can make it back this year. Maybe we'll even get a game in (yeah, right!).

~O

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:48 pm

Probably not. I hope to still be in Europe.

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:43 pm

I'm hoping I can make it this year. It really sucked not being there last year.

R-

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Troof.

~O

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:15 pm

This one is on the long list, but not for this year. I'm now a Shadowrun demo agent and I'll be up in PA running games the week before, and back-to-back cons aren't something I can pull off these days.

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:40 am

Lots of Shadowrun at Con-on-the-Cob, as usual. Would love to get into a game with a fellow Crusader. Next year it is then.

~O

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:40 am

Badge purchased!

I will be willing to run a Crypts & Things game that I have ready to go.

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:58 am

Frost wrote:Badge purchased!

I will be willing to run a Crypts & Things game that I have ready to go.

I'd like to run a C&C game if I make it. I didn't get to run one the last time I was there. I blame Jay and Glad for keeping drunk most of the weekend.

R-

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:00 am

We have moved the Europe trip to February, so I am now looking at being there.

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:37 am

Get to the COB!

~O

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:03 am

Omote wrote:Get to the COB!

~O


I would say I have an 80% chance of getting there.

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Treebore wrote:
Omote wrote:Get to the COB!

~O


I would say I have an 80% chance of getting there.

That would be pretty cool.

R-

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:30 pm

I signed up for a bunch of games, but still haven't gotten a hotel room yet. If TB and Rig do make out to COB, we should set down a time to get a little gaming in. The last time we all played a game I think it was Warhammer Quest with Serleran. Memory from that many years ago is a bit foggy though.

~O

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Omote wrote:I signed up for a bunch of games, but still haven't gotten a hotel room yet. If TB and Rig do make out to COB, we should set down a time to get a little gaming in. The last time we all played a game I think it was Warhammer Quest with Serleran. Memory from that many years ago is a bit foggy though.

~O

I'm 99.99% sure I'll be there this year. And we definitely need to get a game or two in.

R-

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:47 pm

Just booked my room. See you mugs in a month.

R-

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:50 pm

GET SOME!

~O

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Once we figure out if we are driving or flying, I'll register, etc...

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Treebore wrote:Once we figure out if we are driving or flying, I'll register, etc...

Who ist das "we?"

R-

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Rigon wrote:
Treebore wrote:Once we figure out if we are driving or flying, I'll register, etc...

Who ist das "we?"

R-



My wife and I, and Patrick still might go.

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Treebore wrote:
Rigon wrote:
Treebore wrote:Once we figure out if we are driving or flying, I'll register, etc...

Who ist das "we?"

R-



My wife and I, and Patrick still might go.

That's cool. When I talked to the hotel today, they said they still had several rooms open, both smoking and non.

R-

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:59 pm

Room booked! Games selected!

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:19 am

The Frost is in? Holy Shee-ite. I've got to get my be-hind in gear.

~O

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:23 am

Omote wrote:The Frost is in? Holy Shee-ite. I've got to get my be-hind in gear.

~O

While I don't have a game scheduled, I want to run at least one game of C&C. We should organize a time to play.

R-

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:26 am

That would be cool. I will not be there until Friday evening sometime.

~O

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:28 pm

My plan is to get there Friday morning sometime.

R-

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:59 pm

If we do go, we should get there Thursday, just to "settle" if nothing else. Even though I'll likely play board games, like last time.

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Room is reserved, Registration is paid! Will be there approximately 1 PM on Thursday, so should have plenty of time to play board games before my fellow Crusaders get there. My son may not be there, we are leaving the option open for him to stay with family there in Ohio instead, so if he comes I'll pay for him "at the door".

Re: Con-on-the-Cob 2013 [Hudson OH, Oct 17-20, 2013]

Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:04 pm

Treebore wrote:Room is reserved, Registration is paid! Will be there approximately 1 PM on Thursday, so should have plenty of time to play board games before my fellow Crusaders get there. My son may not be there, we are leaving the option open for him to stay with family there in Ohio instead, so if he comes I'll pay for him "at the door".

Awesome. Are you guys staying at the Clarion or another hotel?

R-
Post a reply