View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
The Trolls are coming to Vision Con! 
Ulthal

Post The Trolls are coming to Vision Con!
Troll Lord Games returns to Vision Con in Branson, Missouri this weekend at the Radisson Hotel.(Friday, Feb-28th-Sunday, March 1st). Tylermo, Troll James, and the lady trolls, Jaclyn and Haley, will be on hand selling all of the latest Castles and Crusades merchandise! The boys are running 6 demo games including: A Relative Problem, A Darker Shade of Ale, Baked Askalan, Lure of Delusion, Into the Darkness, and Orc Tower. Guests at this year's event include Ernie Hudson (Ghostbusters, Oz), Aaron Allston (author-Star Wars/TSR/Champions), Jolly Blackburn (Knights of the Dinnner Table creator), and Shane Moore (author Abyss Walker). For more information, go to http://www.visioncon.net We'll see you there. Trollzah!

Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:52 pm
Profile WWW
Greater Lore Drake

Post Re: The Trolls are coming to Vision Con!
Very nice. Tylermo, you're really getting some nice con-time, bro. Im jealous!

Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:23 pm
Greater Lore Drake

Post Re: The Trolls are coming to Vision Con!
BD, I really enjoy conventions. Unfortunately, I missed a great many in the 80's (apart from a few classic Dr. Who and Star Trek events) and 90's. Was about 2002 when I started going to DragonCon, and eventually others. Met Stephen and Todd in 03, started running anything. Axis and Allies, Risk 2210, Circus Maximus, and eventually a truckload of Savage Worlds. So much, that I became the first legendary explorer. In 2005, I met the marketing director with Eagle Games (board games). I was a fan of their product, and filled a vacancy of somebody who was to run a tournament at GenCon. They gave me some swag. Shortly after, I offered to demo games for them. Unfortunately, the original Eagle was bought out, but it was fun while it lasted. By at least 2009 or earlier, I eventually ran C&C at some gaming conventions in St. Louis. Sav Worlds and C&C are my favorite rpg's, and in the case of the latter, I'm fortunate enough to demo and sell the product. I enjoy selling fireworks (seasonally) for my uncles (as far back as the early 80's), so rpg's are even easier. I also have the benefit of a loose work schedule with my small janitorial business. As a result, I'Ve been demo'ing C&C at several game stores as of late. It's been a lot of fun, and we're gaining the occasional convert, as well as new retailers. Trollzah!

Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]