Switch to full style
Forums for Troll Con & Other Convention Discussions
Post a reply

Con on the Cob registration is open!

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:01 pm

http://cononthecob.com/

Re: Con on the Cob registration is open!

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:44 pm

Better believe I'm getting back into that COB action! Great little con, that is getting bigger every year. Hope you can join us again Treeb.

~O

Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:32 pm

Omote wrote:Better believe I'm getting back into that COB action! Great little con, that is getting bigger every year. Hope you can join us again Treeb.

~O

I sure hope too! Hopefully next time we will actually all sit down to a game or three of C&C!

Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:49 pm

I'll be there. I'm also thinking of registering a C&C game or 2 for this year. That way I'll at least be forced to do some gaming instead of just drinking.

R-

Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:40 pm

Gaming is great to do. I certainly need to get on more games at COTB. The drinking part is so easy to fall into at that damn con that I usually miss a game or two. This year boy, mo games, mo games, MO GAMES!

~O

Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:50 pm

Omote wrote:The drinking part is so easy to fall into at that damn con that I usually miss a game or two.
~O

True story, bro.

R-

PS. It's always Jaybird's fault. ;)

Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:54 pm

Rigon wrote:PS. It's always Jaybird's fault. ;)

I can't blame him for much. I mean, that smexy beard of his and his Peter Pan-nes forgives a lot. It's funny. Jaybird is usually my sobering factor. BTW, in case I didn't mention it, it was awesome to see you last year at COB. We did had some good times. Though, next year we must throw more dice together.

PS: I heard that you are not making it to GaryCon this year. You will be missed good sir!

~O

Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:47 pm

Omote wrote:PS: I heard that you are not making it to GaryCon this year. You will be missed good sir!

~O

It was an outside chance that I would make it this year, but that chance is gone. I have to work this Saturday, so I can't miss next Saturday's build day for the play. The Mrs. wasn't overly thrilled that I have to miss this one. Have fun, tell everyone I said hi, and drink a little whiskey for me. Maybe next year it will work out.

R-

Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:20 pm

It is a little early for me to say, but my wife has been mentioning this event of late so there is a possibility of a return...

Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:22 pm

serleran wrote:It is a little early for me to say, but my wife has been mentioning this event of late so there is a possibility of a return...

Awesome-ness.

R-
Post a reply