Dagorhir of Central AR coming to Troll Con.

Forums for Troll Con, Gen Con and other convention discussions.
Lord Danforth

Dagorhir of Central AR coming to Troll Con.

Post by Lord Danforth »

Hello all! I just wanted to let you know that the realm of Fauldenfell, a chapter of Dagohir Battle Games, will be coming to the convention this Saturday to promote our group. Dagorhir combines fast-paced full-contact combat simulation with elements of live action role-playing. It combines elements of both history and fantasy. Dagorhir is both a sport and a game. Our participants experience their fantasies on a variety of levels. This wide ranging appeal is the reason for Dagorhirs nationwide success.

We'll be bringing a few of our weapons for you to look at as well as coming in our battle garb, so feel free to take photos with us if you'd like. We'll also have some information about how to participate if you're interested. Also, there are chapters all over the U.S. so if you are traveling to Arkansas, there most likely is one close to you back home.

A few of us have also played a bit of C&C as well, so we're looking forward to playing with you all too!

You can find out more about Dagorhir at dagorhir dot com

Breakdaddy
The Castle Keeper

Post by Breakdaddy »

I hope it was a successful trip for you guys
"If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
-Genghis Khan

kwadroke

Post by kwadroke »

Thanks for having us at the Con. We had a lot of fun. Hope to see everyone next year.

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

Good to see you guys there.