Some new sketches

Join Peter Bradley and other artists in discussions on art and presentation.
cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Re: Some new sketches

Post by cuchulainkevin »

2x post
Ah room zoom zoom, ah room zoom zoom. gilly gilly gilly gilly, gilly ah sa sa. Come through the magic door with me and see the things you never dreamed you'll see.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Whoa, almost missed this thread.

Great stuff, Morty!

Your close up faces/facial expressions are really stunning (from this and the other thread, as well as other artwork that you posted way back)!!

:)
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Sir, you are a man of impeccable style and taste.

The forums are brightened by your wit and wisdom.
Ah room zoom zoom, ah room zoom zoom. gilly gilly gilly gilly, gilly ah sa sa. Come through the magic door with me and see the things you never dreamed you'll see.

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Dark Stalker

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Worm Mother

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

2x post

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Qatrkh

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Deep One looking over an alien sky

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Trojan

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Halizone

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Drakanae

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Wyvern

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Strix

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Aeon

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Mindflayer

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Aeon

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Suyradyaus

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Androphage

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Uthra

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Desire Demon