Lost City of Gaxmoor Map issue

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
Wraith2020
Skobbit

Lost City of Gaxmoor Map issue

Post by Wraith2020 »

I recently picked up this book from a secondary market, it has a cover price of $19.99, no UPC.

I can't seem to find a map of the city, i know the d20 version had one, where is this one? The one in the back of the book is small, hard to read and not very useful.

I picked up the digital maps and it's not in there either, which is very surprising. What's the deal there?

I understand there was a kickstarter package that might have had the city map?
Also, i've noticed that there are differences in my book's table of contents and the PDF version on DriveThruRpg

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Lost City of Gaxmoor Map issue

Post by Treebore »

There is a fold out map included in the back of the book. If its not there, you got ripped. Your copy should also say on the back cover that the fold out map is included. As a KS backer I also got a separate "picture" poster of what Gaxmoor, the city, looks like.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Wraith2020
Skobbit

Post by Wraith2020 »

I talked to Steve and this is a Gary Con release.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Wraith2020 wrote:I talked to Steve and this is a Gary Con release.
Ah, while I was at Gary Con, I didn't really look at their release, there, since I was a KS backer and had already received everything (LOVE the Isometirc maps!). So hopefully this means Steve sent you a map.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

JohnD
Ungern

Post by JohnD »

So the physical/printed Gaxmoor product is/was for sale to non-Kickstarter customers before all Kickstarter backers received their printed products?

Wraith2020
Skobbit

Post by Wraith2020 »

No, this is the old book, new cover.