Shadows of a Green Sky Character Sheets

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
MaxKaladin
Mist Elf

Shadows of a Green Sky Character Sheets

Post by MaxKaladin »

Is the PDF with the character sheets for Shadows of a Green Sky still available? http://www.trolllord.com/cnc/downloads/ ... skycrs.pdf seems to be a dead link now. I own the actual PDF of the module, but the character sheets are missing from that.

Alternately, does anyone know where I can get alternate 3rd-5th level pre-generated characters I could use with the module? I'm trying to put together a "rainy day" module I can use when I need something quick for my players and I'd like to have this ready with some pre-gens so we could use it on short notice (like if we can't play a regular game for some reason). I selected this one since it's designed for beginners and I may well be using this to introduce some of them to C&C for the first time when the opportunity strikes.

Thanks!

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Shadows of a Green Sky Character Sheets

Post by Treebore »

Strange that they aren't in the PDF since, as you know, they are part of the printed version. IF I can't find anything else, I can always e-mail you scans of the sheets.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

The character sheets are in the version I just DLed from drivethru.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

MaxKaladin
Mist Elf

Post by MaxKaladin »

I just checked my PDF copy again and it doesn't have them. It goes to p12 and then just has the back cover.. I bought it from the Troll Lords store about a year ago (judging from all the things I have from that date, it must have been one if their big discount sales). I wonder if excluding the characters is an oversight. I can try downloading it again and see if they are there again now.

MaxKaladin
Mist Elf

Post by MaxKaladin »

And that was it. I downloaded it again and replaced the copy from last year and the new copy has the characters in it. Thanks!

DougMarrs
Henchman

Post by DougMarrs »

I need to do this, too, then. I've ran this several times for some one-offs but I've used some other pre-gens I have.