C&C Adventures located in Greyhawk?

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
Retrogamer_Meph
Skobbit

C&C Adventures located in Greyhawk?

Post by Retrogamer_Meph »

So after much deliberation I decided that I am not going to be running the Aihrde setting but instead running Greyhawk in CY 576. For any that know, that is the 1st Edition AD&D Greyhawk setting at the same time period Gary Gygax and the TSR authors were writing their adventures for. Everything pretty much happened between 571 and 582.

I am running this with an experienced group of players that have NEVER played in Greyhawk before and never experienced the classic 1E modules. My hope is over the years to introduce them to them all but I am also planning to place the C&C adventures in Greyhawk. When I bought all my books I also picked up the A0-A5 box set and have read A0 & A5 so far. I love them both. When the 80% off sale hit DrivethruRpg last week I bought 37 adventures!

So that said, I am looking for suggestions if anyone has placed some of these adventures in Greyhawk.

maximus
Ulthal

Re: C&C Adventures located in Greyhawk?

Post by maximus »

Sounds awesome. I've inserted a few one off's into my Greyhawk campaign, mostly as filler between modules. I'm running my son through a bunch of old AD&D modules already set in Greyhawk. 576 was the start of my timeline as well.

mgtremaine
Ulthal

Re: C&C Adventures located in Greyhawk?

Post by mgtremaine »

Love the map you posted. Your game sounds like it will awesome, feel free to drop o details as they occur. I'm curious to see how and where you drop the the C&C modules into the Greyhawk environs

-Mike