Page 1 of 1

World Map for Aihrde

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:20 am
by MadCartographer
I am working on the Aihrde map, making it in the style of one of the Annuals for CC3.
Just starting on it.

Re: World Map for Aihrde

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:23 am
by MadCartographer

Re: World Map for Aihrde

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:15 pm
by MadCartographer

Re: World Map for Aihrde

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:55 pm
by MadCartographer
I am linking them from my DropBox as the files are to large to see here.

Re: World Map for Aihrde

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:45 pm
by Treebore
Looking good! How far are you planning on going with this map?

Re: World Map for Aihrde

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:01 pm
by MadCartographer
Treebore wrote:Looking good! How far are you planning on going with this map?
Like this.... I just wanted another version of it.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ff/b8/72 ... 387fdf.jpg

Re: World Map for Aihrde

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:10 pm
by MadCartographer
It is almost done.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w78q138v48xc9 ... e.PNG?dl=0

I am liking this alot.

Re: World Map for Aihrde

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:20 am
by MadCartographer
Ok, I think it is done.

If you see any mistakes, please let me know.
Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/45ma2olpze89v ... e.PNG?dl=0

Lee

Re: World Map for Aihrde

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:10 am
by Rhuvein
I can fullscreen, but can't zoom - so I can't really comment other than it's looks great from what I can see (my bad eyesight).

:P

Re: World Map for Aihrde

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:15 pm
by MadCartographer
Rhuvein wrote:I can fullscreen, but can't zoom - so I can't really comment other than it's looks great from what I can see (my bad eyesight).

:P
Thank you.

Re: World Map for Aihrde

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:55 pm
by MadCartographer
Rhuvein wrote:I can fullscreen, but can't zoom - so I can't really comment other than it's looks great from what I can see (my bad eyesight).

:P
Ok, I uploaded a Higher res version for you to look at.

lee

Re: World Map for Aihrde

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:58 am
by Rhuvein
MadCartographer wrote:
Rhuvein wrote:I can fullscreen, but can't zoom - so I can't really comment other than it's looks great from what I can see (my bad eyesight).

:P
Ok, I uploaded a Higher res version for you to look at.

lee
WOW!

Now that is fabulous!!!

Well done!

Re: World Map for Aihrde

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:10 pm
by Omote
Really fantastic map MC!

~O

Re: World Map for Aihrde

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:44 pm
by dachda
I agree. Well done.
Omote wrote:Really fantastic map MC!

~O

Re: World Map for Aihrde

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:46 am
by Varsuuk
Newcomer to the forums.

Looks like this gem is no longer on DropBox.

Anyone still have a link for it?

I recently picked up CC3+ and some add-ons. Did he ever post the FCW? for it? I'd love to look at how the stuff is done.

Happy Holidays!

Re: World Map for Aihrde

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:54 pm
by Treebore
Varsuuk wrote:Newcomer to the forums.

Looks like this gem is no longer on DropBox.

Anyone still have a link for it?

I recently picked up CC3+ and some add-ons. Did he ever post the FCW? for it? I'd love to look at how the stuff is done.

Happy Holidays!
PM him via the PM button here in the forums. See if he responds.