Winter Runes Aihrde (Erde) map

The Worlds of Aihrde (Erde), Inzae, their history, game play and more.
Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Winter Runes Aihrde (Erde) map

Post by Tadhg »

is a fabulous looking map.

On the one side, it was done a la World of Erde (meaning it looks like the same style/cartography). Flip side is a different style and it views from the opposite of the region. Very, very cool idea.

Anyone else have this book/map and do you like it.

[I know Tree used/ran Winter Runes - so I'll be glad to hear his thoughts on the map].

8-)
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Winter Runes Aihrde (Erde) map

Post by Treebore »

Unfortunately its still back in AZ, so I can't pull it out to refresh my memories of it.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Re: Winter Runes Aihrde (Erde) map

Post by Tadhg »

This module is really excellent on so many levels . . when I get a chance, I'll elaborate.

But for now, I've read it again whilst looking at the map included in the module and also looked at the old Erde map as well as the section maps from the Codex of Erde.

Today, I pulled out the newer Aihrde map which has lots of detail for this area in the module.

It's really a great section of this world with so many cool locations, castles, fortresses, towns, mountain passes - etc. for loads of adventuring opportunities.

Great module, even if the CK doesn't use the runes or runemark class (for me, it is too much for an online game - better for a face to face tabletop game session).

:P
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth