High-Quality World Map for Aihrde

The Worlds of Aihrde (Erde), Inzae, their history, game play and more.
Gunbunny
Mist Elf

High-Quality World Map for Aihrde

Post by Gunbunny »

Good morning! I've decided to forgo my normal campaign setting and have started a campaign set in New Aenoch (the A series) online (Foundry using Worlds Without Number ruleset), and purchased the Drive-Thru Aihdre Map Pack hoping that it would have the nice, crisp, clear picture file that I could get in zooming into the New Aenoch area. However, that wasn't the case. As this is going online in Foundry, I can't use the PDF for the scenes and need a JPG/PNG/WEB file.

Is it possible to get this map (I purchased my map pack off DTRPG about 10 minutes ago) in a JPG? I've tried various PDF->JPG programs, as well as FoxIt PDF "Extract Images" with no luck.

I'm open to ideas!

Thanks,

GBFF

Bifford
Site Admin

Re: High-Quality World Map for Aihrde

Post by Bifford »

You should be able to "Snapshot" or Printscreen the pdf. In my PDF reader, Foxit, I can use the "Screenshot" button to grab the page to clipboard then paste it into a folder as a jpg. The further in I zoom, the greater the DPI of the image grabbed. I usually set things to about 600% before grabbing it.

If you don't have that Snapshot option then you can "fit to screen" and PRTSCR. Paste that wherever and then edit the jpg to remove the pdf program's border. The size will be much smaller though.

KreeganStonefist
Henchman

Post by KreeganStonefist »

I extracted the world map from the map pack in FoxIt Reader by using the text select option, clicking the map, copying, then pasting into Paint and saving as a .png.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lj-pKG ... sp=sharing

Bifford
Site Admin

Post by Bifford »

KreeganStonefist wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:10 pm
I extracted the world map from the map pack in FoxIt Reader by using the text select option, clicking the map, copying, then pasting into Paint and saving as a .png.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lj-pKG ... sp=sharing
You'll need to open that up to anyone with the URL, otherwise you'll be having to give individual access.

KreeganStonefist
Henchman

Post by KreeganStonefist »

Gunbunny
Mist Elf

Post by Gunbunny »

Forgot to reply to this. Worked just fine Kreegan! Thanks much!