Buttmonkey's PBP Game

Within are to be writ the tales of daring and adventure of those who have placed themselves on the path of glory. Share your exploits with other Castlers & Crusaders!
Buttmonkey
Greater Lore Drake

Buttmonkey's PBP Game

Post by Buttmonkey »

I've been running a PBP C&C game for a little over a year now at RPOL.net. The party has been coping with a surprisingly intelligent and scary ogre named Oswald for the last six months or so. He escaped their first encounter and just ambushed them from behind as the party exited a tunnel into a chamber. He took out two of the PCs before they were able to regroup. They dragged one of the PCs into the chamber, but failed to secure the other one as they fanned out in the chamber hoping the ogre would enter so they could gang up on him (rather than fight one on one in the tight corridor). I had Oswald grab the unconscious PC, toss her over his shoulder, and run off with her back down the corridor (he's too smart to get suckered into fighting multiple PCs in melee if he can avoid it). The player of the unconscious PC asked if she could use a hero point to have her PC awaken with one hit point. I am all over that. This should be an epic moment coming up.
tylermo wrote:Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Buttmonkey. Can't believe I said that with a straight face.

Spade Marlowe
Ungern

Re: Buttmonkey's PBP Game

Post by Spade Marlowe »

It was pretty epic. The whole encounter was, and still is, really fun.