View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
A campaign is coming to an end... 
Renegade Mage

Post A campaign is coming to an end...
Well, it's been almost a year that I've been running almost every week on Thursday nights. With the move and various things I'll have to attend to, I'm now focused on bringing this campaign to a close.

Despite the fact I'll be surrounded in boxes by the final game session, I feel it will be well worth it. I figure there's 6 sessions left (at the very most).

The campaign itself has seen large portions from the 'Temple of Elemental Evil' with the Moat House featuring large prominence early on in the campaign. Though there were also many other adventures along the way, the now find themselves in Endhome -- the city features in The Lost City of Barakus. Pieces between these two campaign sagas have been intertwined into one and the party is slowly moving towards the final confrontation -- a Lich by the name of Devron... High Cleric to the evil Temple.

I had some issues kick starting the campaign due to life commitments of various players... scheduling a night which worked was a challenge in itself. Now that it's coming to a close, I'm kinda sad to see it go and I'm not sure if I'll be able to do another long running campaign once I've settled in the new city. Of course... since I didn't expect this, I've had to massively edit and change the plot line around to better fit the time restraints. So... in the next few weeks, I will post some short summaries of the last sessions of the current campaign with the odd annotation.

These will be called "Devron's Endgame"

Moriarty the Red

Partner to Brave Halfling Publishing
http://www.arcanacreations.com

Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:37 am
Red Cap

Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:15 pm
Red Cap

My Campaign has been based around Endhome as well. The party has spent most of their time exploring the Dusk Moon hills. I've added several encounter areas and tweaked others. There's alot to see and do in the environs around Endhome.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:31 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]