Nate's New Sunday Night Game

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
nwelte1
Lore Drake

Re: Nate's New Sunday Night Game

Post by nwelte1 »

Wish I were in Vegas. Loved my trip out there.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

nwelte1 wrote:Wish I were in Vegas. Loved my trip out there.
Yep, we usually do one week every year in Vegas, for the last few years anyways. This July will be our third year spending a week in New Orleans, for my Birthday. This year is the first year we will be there for my birthday.
Don't forget, next month I will be in Dallas for the NTRPGCon, so if that falls on one of the weekends you run, I may not make it, but since the Con will be over by then, and we are staying in the Hotel for that night too, I likely will.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

nwelte1
Lore Drake

Post by nwelte1 »

Server up. Going to be a minute though. Got a couple o fthings I need to wrap up before we start.

Demiurge
Red Cap

Post by Demiurge »

Are we playing tonight or are we off due to the holiday weekend?
Find me on the Google+

My GM badges
ImageImageImageImage
Get yours here

nwelte1
Lore Drake

Post by nwelte1 »

I am up to gaming. But if people want the night off, I got plenty of work to get done around the house.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

nwelte1 wrote:I am up to gaming. But if people want the night off, I got plenty of work to get done around the house.

With how often we miss sessions, I want to game whenever we can. I don't do anything for Memorial Day, I feel wrong to celebrate a day that is about my and my wife's service and sacrifice, along with that of Uncles and Grandparents. I most certainly don't do anything the day before it either. So lets game.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Post by alcyone »

I'm in, but I am maybe going to be several minutes late.
My C&C stuff: www.rpggrognard.com

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Hey guys, I've been out all day at a family reunion and visiting friends from out of state and just remembered tonight was a game night. We are getting something to eat and still have an hour or so to get home. Sorry I didn't make it.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Rigon wrote:Hey guys, I've been out all day at a family reunion and visiting friends from out of state and just remembered tonight was a game night. We are getting something to eat and still have an hour or so to get home. Sorry I didn't make it.

R-
Thats OK, I have Ja'Heim nice and toasted with Death's Head wine.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Game tonight?

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

nwelte1
Lore Drake

Post by nwelte1 »

No game tonight. Wife just returned from Arkansas after being gone 5 days.

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Post by alcyone »

What about today?

nwelte1
Lore Drake

Post by nwelte1 »

Game on. Unless no father's so.

Galadrin
Hlobane Orc

Post by Galadrin »

Hey, what time/timezone do you guys play on Sundays? If it is too late, it might be tough for me (at least for the rest of Ramadan), but I've been itching for some C&C lately. I would most likely run a NG Knight.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Galadrin wrote:Hey, what time/timezone do you guys play on Sundays? If it is too late, it might be tough for me (at least for the rest of Ramadan), but I've been itching for some C&C lately. I would most likely run a NG Knight.
5 to 8 PM Pacific, so 8 to 11 PM Eastern. It would be good to have another Knight in the party. If you like to play them, I know its a 98% likelihood you don't, but we could really use a full cleric. The only cleric we have is Jaster, and he is a class and a half Knight-Cleric, so is only a 4th level Cleric. Not much healing there.

Galadrin
Hlobane Orc

Post by Galadrin »

I'm ok with clerics although, at level 1, I'm not sure how much healing I could throw out! Maybe I'll let the dice tell me which it will be.

I am east coast so 8pm to 11pm is indeed a bit tricky for me. I might be able to show up for a part of that time... Likely 8:45 to 10pm or so, but I don't want to join if that would be disruptive. That said, 8-11pm would be fine in about three weeks or so!

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Galadrin wrote:I'm ok with clerics although, at level 1, I'm not sure how much healing I could throw out! Maybe I'll let the dice tell me which it will be.

I am east coast so 8pm to 11pm is indeed a bit tricky for me. I might be able to show up for a part of that time... Likely 8:45 to 10pm or so, but I don't want to join if that would be disruptive. That said, 8-11pm would be fine in about three weeks or so!

We only play every other week, and our next session is the weekend of July 4th. Plus, we are 8th level, and will soon be advancing to 9th.

Aramis
Lore Drake

Post by Aramis »

Galadrin wrote:I'm ok with clerics although, at level 1, I'm not sure how much healing I could throw out! Maybe I'll let the dice tell me which it will be.

This is a game that only occurs fortnightly, so 3 weeks is probably fine. Indeed, of late it tends to be more irregular than that

As for levels, only if nwelte was feeling particularly impish would he make you be 1st level, as we are on the grand gygaxian quest of the Giants/Underdark/???. We have just finished off the hill giant steading and have found a mysterious item of transport which has whisked us magically to a land of perpetual cold and ice (I believe it is called Minnesota by the local inhabitants ;) )

nwelte1
Lore Drake

Post by nwelte1 »

Just returned from camping. I need to unload, clean, and put away gear. I do not expect that I will have the energy to game tonight. So, no game. Sorry.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

nwelte1 wrote:Just returned from camping. I need to unload, clean, and put away gear. I do not expect that I will have the energy to game tonight. So, no game. Sorry.
:(

I'm in New Orleans, walking all over the place, eating, drinking, shopping, etc... and I was planning on playing.

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Post by alcyone »

Well, you can play in Rhu's game.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Aergraith wrote:Well, you can play in Rhu's game.
Yeah, but then we stayed at the Jaegar House on Conti for a long time (the food was really good), then walked Bourbon Street watching all the drunk and high people, so got back a couple of hours too late anyways.

nwelte1
Lore Drake

Post by nwelte1 »

Game on.

Just got back from traveling, and could not post sooner sorry.

Demiurge
Red Cap

Post by Demiurge »

I won't be able to make it tonight. Hopefully I don't die or loose another arm.
Find me on the Google+

My GM badges
ImageImageImageImage
Get yours here

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Rigon won't make it either, he is up in the mountains. Plus I made plans to go see Antman with my wife, daughter, and one of my sons, so would only be able to play for about the first 60 to 90 minutes.

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Post by alcyone »

I'm still here. *cricket*

nwelte1
Lore Drake

Post by nwelte1 »

Skye is stuck updateing

nwelte1
Lore Drake

Post by nwelte1 »

Game this weekend.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I'll be there!

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

I should make it.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads