(Aces and Eights RPG) The Montana Campaign.

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Re: (Aces and Eights RPG) The Montana Campaign.

Post by Lurker »

maximus wrote:I'm out tonight guys. I'll be around next week though. Have a good game.
Will we have enough in the game tonight for the big shoot out we are headed for ?
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

A couple of questions (to help the planning) that I assume we would know.

1 will the train ride be in the evening, early morning or afternoon ?

2 does the hands that aren't on watch with the boss man and his son stay in the net cart up from the bosses private car, or are they further up the train than that.

3 is there a hill curve or something else that the train will have to slow down for between town and the ranch ?

Also, what is the weather like ? -
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

C&C Society

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

First, I hope everyone can make it tonight. If not, those who do show will start talking over their Victorious characters, or character ideas, with me.

Why do you need everyone to show? Because I don't. Just this could potentially be very serious gun fight, and all guns should be available, and their absence could seriously swing the outcome against you all.

As for the questions:

Has yet to be determined. Since he has a private car, he decides which train to get connected to, and when. So the schedule is not fixed.

2 do the hands that aren't on watch with the boss man and his son stay in the next cart up from the bosses private car, or are they further up the train than that.

Next car up and down. He has a total of 3 private cars connected, for himself, his men, and one for cargo, etc...

3 is there a hill curve or something else that the train will have to slow down for between town and the ranch ?

Without a doubt this will happen several times.

Also, what is the weather like ?

Weather prediction in the 1880's sucks far worse than it does now a days. You'll find out when it happens.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

maximus
Lore Drake

Post by maximus »

Enapay will be reporting for duty!

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Treebore wrote:First, I hope everyone can make it tonight. If not, those who do show will start talking over their Victorious characters, or character ideas, with me.

Why do you need everyone to show? Because I don't. Just this could potentially be very serious gun fight, and all guns should be available, and their absence could seriously swing the outcome against you all.

As for the questions:

Has yet to be determined. Since he has a private car, he decides which train to get connected to, and when. So the schedule is not fixed.

2 do the hands that aren't on watch with the boss man and his son stay in the next cart up from the bosses private car, or are they further up the train than that.

Next car up and down. He has a total of 3 private cars connected, for himself, his men, and one for cargo, etc...

Without a doubt this will happen several times.

Also, what is the weather like ?

Weather prediction in the 1880's sucks far worse than it does now a days. You'll find out when it happens.
What are you saying, ... just because late Saturday night / early Sunday morning NWS missed a tornado forming over Tulsa and didn't sound the alarm doesn't mean wx forecasters suck ... ;)

As for the rest of the info .... drat, you couldn't make it easy for us could you ....

C&C Society

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

It is that time of year ... my daughters' soccer season is starting so their practices are starting ... This season, my older is on an invite only team in the next town over, and my younger is on another invite only in our town ... and they both have practice Monday nights .

With that, unless we figure out a way to share rides with other families, and I have to take one to practice, I may be 30 min to an hour or so late

C&C Society

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Lurker wrote:It is that time of year ... my daughters' soccer season is starting so their practices are starting ... This season, my older is on an invite only team in the next town over, and my younger is on another invite only in our town ... and they both have practice Monday nights .

With that, unless we figure out a way to share rides with other families, and I have to take one to practice, I may be 30 min to an hour or so late
At least you can make it, so thats better than not able to participate at all.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

maximus
Lore Drake

Post by maximus »

Treebore wrote:
Lurker wrote:It is that time of year ... my daughters' soccer season is starting so their practices are starting ... This season, my older is on an invite only team in the next town over, and my younger is on another invite only in our town ... and they both have practice Monday nights .

At least you can make it, so thats better than not able to participate at all.
I'll be late as well, between 9:30 - 10:00 pm EST. I had a late meeting scheduled.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Its official, I will be late tonight, and most Monday nights until time changes and the sun sets before 1930 Tulsa Time.

C&C Society

maximus
Lore Drake

Post by maximus »

Hate to do this again, but I'll be late tonight. Should be on about 9:30 or so.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Lurker wrote:Its official, I will be late tonight, and most Monday nights until time changes and the sun sets before 1930 Tulsa Time.
Some how my wife horse traded on different people taking different girls to different practices through out the week, so, at least this week I'll be here on time.

When she explained who is doing what on the different days, and how they change from week to week, my eyes glazed over, so I'm not completely sure if or when I'll be late in the future ... but this week I'm good to go.

C&C Society