Victorious will be next...

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Rigon
Clang lives!

Re: Victorious will be next...

Post by Rigon »

I think Tree is trying to kill us.
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Rigon wrote:I think Tree is trying to kill us.

With out a doubt he is !
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

DMMike
Unkbartig

Post by DMMike »

Ummm. I'll assume you mean kill your characters, and not that he's actually trying to kill you personally. Right? ...right? <worried look>

Sorry I've missed out, a combo of holidays, sinus infection, and end-of semester duties have had me swamped!

Mike
The Save for Half Podcast: Old School RPGs Reviewed
http://www.saveforhalf.com

Victorious: Steampunk Adventure in the Age of SuperMankind
http://www.victoriousrpg.com

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

DMMike wrote:Ummm. I'll assume you mean kill your characters, and not that he's actually trying to kill you personally. Right? ...right? <worried look>

Sorry I've missed out, a combo of holidays, sinus infection, and end-of semester duties have had me swamped!

Mike
Yeah, our characters. But he did say something about a trip to Texas soon... :twisted:

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Rigon wrote:
DMMike wrote:Ummm. I'll assume you mean kill your characters, and not that he's actually trying to kill you personally. Right? ...right? <worried look>

Mike
Yeah, our characters. But he did say something about a trip to Texas soon... :twisted:

R-
Well, if he is planning on going through NE Ok and trying to make a clean sweep of it any time soon, hope he has blaze orange and has time to treck in the deer woods, because that is where I'm practically living through the week end ! And next weekend too if I don't get at least 1 tomorrow.

I understand on the sinus (I know your pain there) & end of semester duties. I don't miss teacher duties, and I just taught HS, I can imagine what you have to do.

As for what you missed ....

I attacked the cat, it attacked me back I took into the shadows & left it there, it followed me back

Damon got stuck in a completely sealed hall that became a death trap filling with oil (hydrolic fluid)

The ship turned into a 200 ft giant robot.

Damon & I had to get quick healing from both healers, and then we took turns a bit dodging the cat, then it focused on Damon.

Everyone started attacking the ship / robot in their various ways

Rhian ran Jean Claude, and he kept icing the eyes and then entrapped it, tripped it - but it took no damage from the fall.

Liam's moon based blast attacks kept chipping away at it

The luck based character hit it with a crane, damaged it a bit and was a help in tripping it after your entrap

Miss A after healing me, mass varied me and bumped up my movement a huge amount, she increased Damon's size and slowed him down for a round or 2, but gave him extra HP in fighting the cat. She then turned into a human goat to attack the cat, but the night ended before she could play Billy goat's gruff with the cat.

With the cat focused on Damon, I was able to go into the shadows and move across the robot looking for the pilot's compartment. I may have found it , but couldn't try to distract the pilot before the night ended.

We did some little damage to it - little being key - and all of us burned a TON of victory points just to stay alive.

So with that, yeah it looks like Tree is doing his level best to kill all our characters .
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society