Tuesday night Freeport campaign

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Boot Knife
Ungern

Tuesday night Freeport campaign

Post by Boot Knife »

Hey there folks,
It's been a long time since I've posted here at the TLG forums but I want to get back into CKing a game again.
I'm looking for 2-3 players to play in a C&C Freeport campaign using skype and Fantasy Grounds. I have the ultimate liscense for FG so players only need the free demo version to play. The game will be every other Tuesday from 7-9pm CST.

Do you like pirates? How about lovecraftian horror? Or maybe you like a city setting where all manner of races dwell together. Well then, this is the setting for you. In Freeport Orcs, Trolls, Goblins, and Hobgoblins share the city with the standard races of Humans, Dwarves, Halflings, Elves and whatnot.
Resistance is futile.

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Tuesday night Freeport campaign

Post by Treebore »

Wish I were free, but I am in a long running CoC game on Tuesdays.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Boot Knife
Ungern

Post by Boot Knife »

CoC is fun. Which edition are you using? I've only tried 7th myself.
Resistance is futile.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Boot Knife wrote:CoC is fun. Which edition are you using? I've only tried 7th myself.
7th. I only started with 6th. If you don't get a game going I am pretty sure the GM has room for another player. I believe we are at 5, maybe 6 players, plus GM. Yeah, I'm only recalling 5. We have had more, but they left.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Boot Knife
Ungern

Post by Boot Knife »

I think this game should be a go for now. I've got 2 for sure players and 2 maybe players right now but thanks for offering.
Resistance is futile.