Switch to full style
Herein are gathered all the threads about those creatures that stalk our nightmares and against whom are characters must battle!
Post a reply

C&C Leprechaun PDF

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:05 pm

Leprechaun .jpg
Leprechaun .jpg (120.34 KiB) Viewed 2754 times
I just converted the Leprechaun from the AD&D Monster Manual to C&C. It is in pdf format at the link below.
Being new to C&C, I didn't realize just how compatible it is with AD&D until I worked on this.

http://www.4shared.com/document/jARLltD ... chaun.html

Re: C&C Leprechaun PDF

Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Nice.

Yep, it seems most of the lower hit dice creatures convert easily.

And just an FYI ~ Gary's leprechaun in Castle Zagyg casts invis, poly, ventriloq, maj & minor image as an 11th level illusionist. And they pick pockets as a 7th lvl thief (rogue).

:)

Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:51 am

Rhuvein wrote:Nice.

And just an FYI ~ Gary's leprechaun in Castle Zagyg casts invis, poly, ventriloq, maj & minor image as an 11th level illusionist. And they pick pockets as a 7th lvl thief (rogue).

Thanks. I haven't tried larger HD yet...

Yes, I just did the one from AD&D MM as a "test drive".

Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:08 pm

Rhuvein wrote:Nice.

Raise Dead Thread cast.... Where did you find the Leprechaun in the Castle Zagyg material? Is that in the Yggsburgh book?

[I was looking to convert something and just noticed that Leprechaun are missing. I like Arduin's writeup but wanted to see Gary's stats also)

-Mike

ADDED: Looks like Page 187...
Post a reply