Haunted Highlands Cartography Pack

All things about the Haunted Highlands!
thenorthman
Hlobane Orc

Haunted Highlands Cartography Pack

Post by thenorthman »

In this pack made available fore the kickstarted what was in it exactly? Anything that is now made available separately? Not available ever again, exclusive?

Thanks in advance!

Sean

EDIT: Figured it out....its for missing maps in the book and includes ALL the maps.

Not sure it is worth $29.95 from a web store though.....

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Haunted Highlands Cartography Pack

Post by Treebore »

thenorthman wrote:In this pack made available fore the kickstarted what was in it exactly? Anything that is now made available separately? Not available ever again, exclusive?

Thanks in advance!

Sean

EDIT: Figured it out....its for missing maps in the book and includes ALL the maps.

Not sure it is worth $29.95 from a web store though.....
Did you back the KS? If so you should have gotten a physical copy for free. Assuming you backed at a high enough level to get the HH CKG book, which has the missing maps problem.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

thenorthman
Hlobane Orc

Post by thenorthman »

I didn't have a chance to back the original campaign. Wasn't fully aware of C&C then. Heard of it....but now that I have got a couple games under the belt with the hope of CKing a couple for my 6 year old and wife I am gobbling books up where I can. :D

BoomerET
Hlobane Orc

Post by BoomerET »

Free Map pack for HH (PDF)

https://www.trolllord.com/tlgstore/#!/~ ... d=36761941

BoomerET

thenorthman
Hlobane Orc

Post by thenorthman »

Thanks BoomerET!

Bigsnaff
Henchman

Post by Bigsnaff »

Is this still available as a PDF anywhere? The link doesn't work anymore and I can't even find HH maps on drive thru. If they are not available as PDFs anymore could someone kindly tell me where I can get the best maps currently for the HH and surrounding areas? Would it be the HH CKG or the Eskadia book with Jack of Lies? Please help, thank you!

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Bigsnaff wrote:Is this still available as a PDF anywhere? The link doesn't work anymore and I can't even find HH maps on drive thru. If they are not available as PDFs anymore could someone kindly tell me where I can get the best maps currently for the HH and surrounding areas? Would it be the HH CKG or the Eskadia book with Jack of Lies? Please help, thank you!
E-mail Tim about it. He actually responds. product support at trolllord dot com , just remove spaces and add in appropriate symbol and period.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Bigsnaff
Henchman

Post by Bigsnaff »

I emailed Tim and got exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the great advice!

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Bigsnaff wrote:I emailed Tim and got exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the great advice!
Glad to help.