Amazing Adventures 5th Edition adventures

Discussion of the pulp roleplaying system, including hard-boiled detectives, fedora-wearing action heroes, and steampunk gadgeteers rocketing to battle.
BigJackBrass
Mist Elf

Amazing Adventures 5th Edition adventures

Post by BigJackBrass »

Trawling a few websites to see what Castles & Crusades and Amazing Adventures goodies I could find, I spotted several AA books I didn't recognise. These turned out to be adventures for the 5e version of AA which had been erroneously listed as SIEGE Engine books, but it did alert me to the existence of new AA material. Over to the Troll Lord site to check the AA listings and… nothing: the adventures only appear under the 5e version of the game.

I'm a bit confused as to where things stand with Amazing Adventures. There's nothing to say that the new adventures are dual-statted, so presumably they are purely 5e products. If that's the case then I expected there to be versions for both 5e and the original game, as is the case with Castles & Crusades, but instead the original line appears to have ground to a halt. Does anybody know what's going on with AA these days?

maximus
Lore Drake

Re: Amazing Adventures 5th Edition adventures

Post by maximus »

I'm not sure on AA in particular, but in general the Troll's focus seems to have been on 5E for well over a year maybe 2.