View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
The Overlook 
Unkbartig

Post The Overlook
Thanks to John and the whole hollywood licensing for changing stories I had this idea jump in my head for a small AA game. So this would work best with a group of probably no more than five and you would want to limit the physical character classes to just one in the party. But what if they took over watching the overlook hotel for a winter. The mentalist would be overwhelmed and have trouble with just being in the hotel seeing visions of torture. The rest of the classes with the possible exception of true morally and ethically good characters seeing visions to drive them insane. To top all of this off there is only one way down the mountain back to civilization suggesting that nothing goes wrong, ie a character goes insane and steals the spark plugs, there is only one radio and limited supplies. On top of all that there is always the hedge maze for added fun ;)

Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:18 pm
Greater Lore Drake

Post Re: The Overlook
Dracyian wrote:
Thanks to John and the whole hollywood licensing for changing stories I had this idea jump in my head for a small AA game. So this would work best with a group of probably no more than five and you would want to limit the physical character classes to just one in the party. But what if they took over watching the overlook hotel for a winter. The mentalist would be overwhelmed and have trouble with just being in the hotel seeing visions of torture. The rest of the classes with the possible exception of true morally and ethically good characters seeing visions to drive them insane. To top all of this off there is only one way down the mountain back to civilization suggesting that nothing goes wrong, ie a character goes insane and steals the spark plugs, there is only one radio and limited supplies. On top of all that there is always the hedge maze for added fun ;)

Ohhhhh I wish this was on skype & I could join in!!!!!

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]