Anyone playing Amazing Adventures?

Discussion of the pulp roleplaying system, including hard-boiled detectives, fedora-wearing action heroes, and steampunk gadgeteers rocketing to battle.
old school gamer
Red Cap

Anyone playing Amazing Adventures?

Post by old school gamer »

So just wondering if there is anyone besides me playing Amazing Adventures. I have been running an artifact hunting game with a:
Female Pirate
Female Hooligan
Male Raider and a
Male Pugilist.
I have them going around the world trying to stop a global cult from opening gateways to let in Lovecraftian horrors. Having a lot of fun with it.

dachda
Lore Drake

Re: Anyone playing Amazing Adventures?

Post by dachda »

Sounds awesome. I've got all the kickstarter books but haven't been able to play it yet. Hope to do so at some point.

old school gamer wrote:So just wondering if there is anyone besides me playing Amazing Adventures. I have been running an artifact hunting game with a:
Female Pirate
Female Hooligan
Male Raider and a
Male Pugilist.
I have them going around the world trying to stop a global cult from opening gateways to let in Lovecraftian horrors. Having a lot of fun with it.

Warwulf
Henchman

Post by Warwulf »

I was making NPCs at a furious pace up until recently, when I got sidetracked by reading the new Bergholt stuff for C&C. At this point all I have from my prospective players is a wibbly "maybe" for a game of Amazing. One of 'em is big into steampunk stuff, so I'm hoping he'll be the one to pull everybody else along.

finarvyn
Global Moderator

Post by finarvyn »

I ran some sessions for a while and I love the game. I'm off playing other games at the moment because my group likes to mix things up a little, but plan on returning to AA when I get the chance.
Marv / Finarvyn
Lord Marshall, Earl of Stone Creek, C&C Society
Just discovered Amazing Adventures and loving it!
MA1E WardenMaster - Killing Characters since 1976, MA4E Playtester in 2006.
C&C Playtester in 2003, OD&D player since 1975