View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Time for an Update 
Red Cap

Post Time for an Update
DMMike,

It is time to update the status of Victorious.

JLL

Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:31 pm
Unkbartig

Post Re: Time for an Update
Hey,

Yeah it is. We've been visiting relatives for the past week and just got in. AFAIK things are at the following:

1. (As previously noted) the V rules are complete and in the hands (paws?) of the Trolls.

2. Gallery of Phantasmagoria has all the characters in it complete, though I still need to expand the foreward and maybe add a "How to run an NPC in Victorious" article. I'm also considering adding folks like Carnacki the Ghost Finder and a certain Warlord of Mars; if Steve will let me get away with it. ;)

3. Hunter & Hunter Catalog for the discriminating Lady or Gentleman has most of the game stats for the various pieces for sale. I'm writing up the catalog in the same format as a pre 1900 Sears & Roebuck catalog to add verisimilitude. The big issue here is to describe in detail the widgets so the artists can draw them up appropriately.

4. V1 A Night For Jackals is about 2/3rds done, though maps are causing me a bit of trouble. All the NPCs/monsters are fully statted out. What's making it harder is I'm trying to put in suggested alternatives if someone wishes to use this module in NYC instead of London.

5. Manifest Destiny and Rule Britannia: These are ironically the ones I'm most behind on and yet will be the easiest to finish once I put my nose to the ol' grindstone. I recently obtained some color plates of 1890s maps of both London (RB) and New York City (MF) which since they are public domain will be part of the sourcebooks. Perhaps a foldout map?

I'm still waiting to hear back from Steve as to when I can offer the second quick Start adventure "Clockwork Crimes" to the general public. KS backers should have it right now, but I'd like to get CC out for everyone to try and comment/criticize.

Anything I Missed, please post here and I'll try to answer!

GM Michael, weary from the long road...

Victorious: Steampunk Adventure in the Age of SuperMankind
http://www.victoriousrpg.com

Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]