Switch to full style
Forum for discussion of Victorious, the upcoming Siege Engine RPG
Post a reply

Blakes7 Victorious!

Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:59 am

I've posted the first of my rules for converting Victorious to the dark scifi setting of the BBC's Blakes7 series (1978-1981). Take a look, and comment!

http://victoriousrpg.com/2016/12/15/blakes7-victorious/

GM "Gauda Minor" Mike

Re: Blakes7 Victorious!

Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:41 am

I looked. I like. I can't wait to see the rest. It will be a good way for me to further my Star Wars adaptation.

R-

Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:28 pm

I hope so, but keep in mind B7 isn't quite as "Science Fantasy" as Star Wars. More like Babylon 5 if I had to compare it to anything. :)

Classes will go up as soon as Liz fixes the xp tables...

Mike

Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:41 pm

DMMike wrote:I hope so, but keep in mind B7 isn't quite as "Science Fantasy" as Star Wars. More like Babylon 5 if I had to compare it to anything. :)

Classes will go up as soon as Liz fixes the xp tables...

Mike

I'm ok with the differences, it will be a good jumping off point though.

R-

Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:00 am

Having n watched the show, I can't judge the rules vs the feel / level of the show. However, I do like what you've done. Especially the alpha/beta/gamma etc

Ok, comparing it to Babylon , I do have a frame of reference for that ... rgr on there being significant differences on the set assumptions of that vs star wars. However, like Rigon said, it is at least a starting point .

Yet again, thanks for sharing ideas and food for thought.

Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:06 am

Not at all, IMO sharing ideas about gaming is what the Internet is all about. Well, that and cat pics. :lol:

I'm hoping to have the first 3 classes (Dilettante, Pirate, Functionary) up this weekend. Fingers crossed! ;)

Mike
Post a reply