Switch to full style
Forum for discussion of Victorious, the upcoming Siege Engine RPG
Post a reply

Blakes 7 Victorious, Classes part 2

Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:40 am

Here it is, the second part of the Victorious Blakes7 rules regarding classes. These four classes presented here are the Rebel, the Scavenger, the Technician, and the Trooper. This makes a total of seven classes for the B7 game; a coincidence? <G> Take a look and give feedback if you wish. I like to tweak things before I start this chronicle of a dark future.

http://victoriousrpg.com/2017/01/04/bla ... s-part-ii/

Genteel Magistrate Michael,
local Federation Security official #20193

Re: Blakes 7 Victorious, Classes part 2

Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:35 pm

This led to me adding 4 new categories to the G+ coommunity. I had one for a while now, titled Äuthors Notes, but today I added categories for Reviews, Resources, Character Inspiration, and one other I am blanking on right now. Oh, yeah, one for Victorious era RPG's to use as another kind of inspirational resource.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:06 pm

Thanks Tree, you are a Gentleman and a Scholar! :)

BTW, any progress on getting a V game going? Any comments on my Flashman character? <G>

Gm Mike

Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:51 am

DMMike wrote:Thanks Tree, you are a Gentleman and a Scholar! :)

BTW, any progress on getting a V game going? Any comments on my Flashman character? <G>

Gm Mike

I haven't ran a game going on two months due to everything I am having to do to get my house in Charleston, SC sellable. In fact, I go back out there next week. I still want to run my Aces and Eights game for a while yet, then V will be next. Your Flashman character looked fine, I am just concerned with possible issues with role playing his cowardly aspect. The time he could take to decide to do the heroic thing might allow the time needed to kill someones character.

Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:38 pm

Good luck on the SC sell, especially with the weather being what it is. :/

Ok, I can see your point on ol'Flashie. I could either remove his cowardliness or just go back to Jacque Frost?

Mike

Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:29 pm

DMMike wrote:Good luck on the SC sell, especially with the weather being what it is. :/

Ok, I can see your point on ol'Flashie. I could either remove his cowardliness or just go back to Jacque Frost?

Mike

Whichever appeals to you the most.
Post a reply