The Roads to Adventure Kickstarter

All the TLG News in all the formats!
ChuckC
BABOON of the Mists

The Roads to Adventure Kickstarter

Post by ChuckC »

We Have Launched! The Roads to Adventure Kickstarter is now live and actually already funded in record time! Only 42 mins! Get your pledge in today to get in on the Early Bird Bonuses! Pledges include Books, dice, tee shirts, posters, a game with Steve, and more!

Click here to join the fray! https://tinyurl.com/y3pjwccy 💚

Now you can, by backing this project, take up the Castles & Crusades Players Handbook, the Adventurers Spellbook, the Players Archive and embark upon your own amazing adventure! Join the fray and back this Kickstarter in the first 24 hours and you'll receive a digital pack of the Original, Darlene created, C&C Character Sheets, the adventure module Beneath a Green Sky, the short story Flowers of Imbrisius (the continuing adventures of Eurich Gunshoff and Ava of the Darkenfold), and a collection of C&C wallpaper.

The Great BABOONSKI!
Chuck Cumbow, Troll Lord Games Community Director

maximus
Lore Drake

Re: The Roads to Adventure Kickstarter

Post by maximus »

Yea, I caved. I like the idea of having all the spells in one place.

mgtremaine
Ulthal

Post by mgtremaine »

Coming up on 2 days left, looks well funded. I went in for two books. Check out the artwork they have for this, pretty sweet looking.

-Mike

Persimmon
Ulthal

Post by Persimmon »

Would love reports/reviews on the various items as people start getting them. I know I'm going to grab the Adventurer's Spellbook, but not so sure about the other stuff at this point.
Behind closed eyes, realize your sight....

Persimmon
Ulthal

Post by Persimmon »

Damn! Based on today's update it looks like I'll be waiting at least 2 plus months for the Adventurers Spellbook to be available. I guess this opens the door to get that MERP campaign going over the holidays.

maximus
Lore Drake

Post by maximus »

Persimmon wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:14 am
Damn! Based on today's update it looks like I'll be waiting at least 2 plus months for the Adventurers Spellbook to be available. I guess this opens the door to get that MERP campaign going over the holidays.
What was the update? I didn't see anything.

Persimmon
Ulthal

Post by Persimmon »

The other books will be sent out in the next couple weeks, but supply issues are delaying the Adventurers Spellbook until late January.