Help us name the new TLG vehicle!

All the TLG News in all the formats!
tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Help us name the new TLG vehicle!

Post by tylermo »

Serl, don't you want to be forever immortalized on the side of a Troll Lord Games vehicle? :lol: I still think this vehicle is too flashy for TLG's image. The old Clampett family truck from the Beverly Hillbillies would do nicely, or maybe a former Arkansas governor's El Camino with astroturf in the bed. ;)

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

tylermo wrote:Serl, don't you want to be forever immortalized on the side of a Troll Lord Games vehicle? :lol: I still think this vehicle is too flashy for TLG's image. The old Clampett family truck from the Beverly Hillbillies would do nicely, or maybe a former Arkansas governor's El Camino with astroturf in the bed. ;)

Sure, if its the right vehicle. Much like what was described. Perhaps with a steering wheel made of duct tape and one or more seat re-purposed from driftwood.

Zudrak
Lore Drake

Post by Zudrak »

serleran wrote:
tylermo wrote:As for the design. Would be nice to see the current C&C and Troll Lord logos, and the website on parts of the vehicle, as well as (not likely, I suspect) a wrap-around of Peter Bradley's portrait screen artwork (the picture also found on pg. 17 of the phb 6th printing). If not these...how about caricature drawings of key Troll Lord employees? :lol:

Thankfully, I no longer qualify...
You going on the mudflaps, then? ;)

/lack of sleep inspired "joke"
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

To be so lucky as to be a flap. I was thinking strut.

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

This is an Arkansa-fied vehicle, so those old Yosemite Sam "Back Off" mudflaps are going on the vehicle. 2nd alternate would be those mudflaps with the voluptious lady's silouettes. Yep, Serl. Struts for you. haha Stephen should probably be on the hood, but then again maybe Davis. Davis, with full beard flowing out like a firebird decal.

Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Relaxo »

It needs a book shelf, gun rack, and hot and cold running Dr. Pepper.
Bill D.
Author: Yarr! Rules-Light Pirate RPG
BD Games - www.playBDgames.com
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.ph ... rs_id=5781

Litzen Tallister
Red Cap

Post by Litzen Tallister »

The Trollblazer?

Zudrak
Lore Drake

Post by Zudrak »

serleran wrote:To be so lucky as to be a flap. I was thinking strut.
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax