Play by Post

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
Lobo316
Ulthal

Play by Post

Post by Lobo316 »

Is there a play by post site for C&C?

Aramis
Lore Drake

Re: Play by Post

Post by Aramis »

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Post by alcyone »

rpol.net is where I usually run mine; they have a dice roller, a way to upload static maps, and a system for advertising for players.

Why, are you starting a game?
My C&C stuff: www.rpggrognard.com

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Post by gideon_thorne »

Look down to the 3rd topic from the last on the main page of these forums, you'll see C&C Online. There's a bunch of play by posts going on. :)
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Relaxo »

I've used Roleplay market and obsidian portal. Both work, but of the two, I'd say Obsidian portal is better.
and like peter said, I've also play PbP on these forums, and it works fine. Obsidian has a dice roller and all that.
Bill D.
Author: Yarr! Rules-Light Pirate RPG
BD Games - www.playBDgames.com
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.ph ... rs_id=5781

Lobo316
Ulthal

Post by Lobo316 »

Aergraith wrote:rpol.net is where I usually run mine; they have a dice roller, a way to upload static maps, and a system for advertising for players.

Why, are you starting a game?
No, just curious. Considering trying on. Have not played PBP is ages.

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Post by alcyone »

Haven't tried obsidian portal for pbp; when I go to their sites they look like they only do campaign material hosting, and and can't find examples of play on there.

My games in pbp tend to be messy, lots of rolls and mechanics interspersed just as they would be at the table; so places that are more for literary glosses summarizing play aren't for me; is it like that?
My C&C stuff: www.rpggrognard.com