Hello all...

C&C discussion. Fantasy roleplaying.
New products, general questions, the rules, laws, and the chaos.
bloodymage
Hlobane Orc

Hello all...

Post by bloodymage »

Thought I'd take a moment to stop in and say howdy. I'm still a broken old man and pretty much broke as well, but I been a workin'! Have several new products since my last visit and I'm still waiting on word from Davis about a module submission. I finished my source book on psionics for Kenzer & Co. and I'm still working on my setting and getting this albatross of a gaming company to fly. I'll be running some adventures at RinCon at the end of September, but no C&C this go-around.

Anyway, cheers to all.

MormonYoYoMan
Ulthal

Re: Hello all...

Post by MormonYoYoMan »

Congratulations on overcoming your disabilities and poverty!! You may not be at the point of success you desire, but you're defiant and thus a great example to me. I certainly understand how easy it would be to despair. You see, I'm disabled and unemployed too - and refuse to let myself become a charity case.

To the universe, we shout: Game ON! It really IS all about how and whether you play the game!
-
*jeep! & God Bless!
--Grandpa Chet
"Of all the dispositions and habits, which lead to political prosperity, Religion and Morality are indispensable supports." - George Washington.

Breakdaddy
The Castle Keeper

Re: Hello all...

Post by Breakdaddy »

Welcome back, Bloodymage. Glad to hear things are on the upswing for you.
"If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
-Genghis Khan