Warlock Class Homebrew Castles and Crusades

C&C discussion. Fantasy roleplaying.
New products, general questions, the rules, laws, and the chaos.
zontrix
Henchman

Warlock Class Homebrew Castles and Crusades

Post by zontrix »

I created a the warlock class making it 100% playable for Castles and Crusades. I used some things from the 5e Warlock and some things from the Pathfinder Magus. I converted everything to be playable in Castles and Crusades. I tried to make the class play more closely to Elric of Melnibone. A bound blade can take control of the warlock at some moments and attack party members. I have play tested it for many games and it seems to work and fit well with all the other classes.

I and always looking for suggestions and edits to this class. I very much welcome it.

Here is the link to the Warlock Class: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B48V0J ... sp=sharing

Have fun with it!

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Warlock Class Homebrew Castles and Crusades

Post by Treebore »

You need to do a good bit of editing, but is a pretty cool class concept.

Telekinesis is the ability to move objects with your mind, you actually mean Telepathy with the mental communication between the soul and the Warlock.

It also reads a bit disjointedly, so you may want to reconfigure how you have it organized.

It seems well balanced as a class and definitely has a lot of role play potential.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

zontrix
Henchman

Post by zontrix »

Thanks so much for your suggestions.

Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Captain_K »

How about you submit it to the Domesday for publication?

We're always looking for input. Roll test it. Get feedback, submit, see your work more broadly circulated and used by others.
Wow, Another Natural One! You guys are a sink hole for luck. Stay away from my dice.

Fizz
Lore Drake

Post by Fizz »

I have a question about it. One of the patrons is the Jinn, which could be either Djinn (air), Dao (earth), Efreet (fire), or Jann (all elements). What about the Marid (water)?

-Fizz