Adventurer's Backpack

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
Piperdog
Unkbartig

Adventurer's Backpack

Post by Piperdog »

Hi guys, sorry if this question has been asked to death, but I have been away from the forums for a long time and now find myself out of the loop. What is the status of the Adventurer's Backpack? I missed out on the kickstarter but hope it hits retail soon.

Go0gleplex
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Adventurer's Backpack

Post by Go0gleplex »

According to the last KS update, it is still a work in progress. But slowly inching forward.
"Rolling dice and killing characters since September 1976."
"Author of Wardogs! and Contributor to Iron Stars and Starmada-Admiralty ed."
"Certified crazy since 2009."

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Go0gleplex wrote:According to the last KS update, it is still a work in progress. But slowly inching forward.

Steve said a bit more than that, but the bottom line is that work is progressing, but its still a ways out until it will got to print. I'm guessing at LEAST another 60 days before we might see at least the book itself. In PDF. Then Steve will probably give us a couple of weeks to submit any errors we find, then publish the book without any of the fixes being addressed, just like he did with Victorious.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Spade Marlowe
Ungern

Post by Spade Marlowe »

From the latest Kickstarter update in my inbox a few days ago.

"I'm hoping to have the first chunks of this book to you in digital format in the coming weeks and begin wrapping it up as well."

I'm not too sure what he means by "chunks".