Europe at War...

C&C discussion. Fantasy roleplaying.
New products, general questions, the rules, laws, and the chaos.
Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Europe at War...

Post by Captain_K »

Seems like a fitting day to post this..

As I have noted, until some of you I am sure are sick of hearing, we play in the world of about 1,000 AD technology, but no christian roman empire... each of the world regions and their religions and culture and creatures hold sway in their sphere of influence at their "peek" when it makes sense... thus my newly anointed 1/2 elf priest of Apollo is walking with his Egyptian Druid Gnome and paladin-cleric of Tyr plus some other freinds through the Germanic tribes and the Gaulish Tribes who are attempting to unite to stop a spear like thrust of warriors and creatures from what appear to be unruly Ares followers ..

So, Think Chevy Chase European Vacation Meets Cesar-Hilter like forces all along the way to Alexandrian Library for some light reading....

I am hoping for some great and class battles to be revised but noted along the way.... they are now trying to free the city of Orlean that has been taken over by the above forces and coming soon there will have to be an epic mountain pass battle (complete with St Bernard dogs?)...

Anyone have any suggestions for battles and historic bits in "Europe", Greece, and the North Shore of Africa?
Wow, Another Natural One! You guys are a sink hole for luck. Stay away from my dice.

serleran
Mogrl

Re: Europe at War...

Post by serleran »

The Action at Mechili might be worth looking at, as it was a redeeming moment for the Italian forces. The "bad guys" often need to increase morale too.

Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Europe at War...

Post by Captain_K »

will do, thanks!
Wow, Another Natural One! You guys are a sink hole for luck. Stay away from my dice.