Love that Troll Lord Customer Service

C&C discussion. Fantasy roleplaying.
New products, general questions, the rules, laws, and the chaos.
Persimmon
Ulthal

Love that Troll Lord Customer Service

Post by Persimmon »

So after getting the email from Troll Lord yesterday about the holiday PHB/Players Archive sale and realizing I had a coupon from my last order, I finally decided to get the latest printing of the PHB. The video review of the PHB on "The Gaming Gang" on youtube sealed the deal, as I could actually see what it looked like.

So I placed my order around 10:30 PM and within two hours I had a shipping notice from Troll Lord. And since I live in Mississippi, stuff usually arrives from them in about 2 days! Well done, Steve!

They've also always been prompt and friendly when I've had an issue with something missing or quality control issues. Yet another reason to support the little guys!
Behind closed eyes, realize your sight....

Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Love that Troll Lord Customer Service

Post by Captain_K »

Well done. I'm sure they rarely hear thanks.
Wow, Another Natural One! You guys are a sink hole for luck. Stay away from my dice.

maximus
Lore Drake

Post by maximus »

Persimmon wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:19 pm
So after getting the email from Troll Lord yesterday about the holiday PHB/Players Archive sale and realizing I had a coupon from my last order, I finally decided to get the latest printing of the PHB. The video review of the PHB on "The Gaming Gang" on youtube sealed the deal, as I could actually see what it looked like.

So I placed my order around 10:30 PM and within two hours I had a shipping notice from Troll Lord. And since I live in Mississippi, stuff usually arrives from them in about 2 days! Well done, Steve!

They've also always been prompt and friendly when I've had an issue with something missing or quality control issues. Yet another reason to support the little guys!
I've always found their customer service to be top notch. When I had some issues with pdfs downloaded from Drivethru, Tim was quick to respond and got the issue solved promptly.

Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Captain_K »

If the trolls have an energizer bunny its Tim. He seems all places all times. Plus he's a great guy!
Wow, Another Natural One! You guys are a sink hole for luck. Stay away from my dice.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Persimmon wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:19 pm

The Trolls may have their issues and weak areas, but this is one place they excel at !
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

GoOrange
Mist Elf

Post by GoOrange »

Whenever I've had a problem with an order, they have been quick to get back to me and resolve the issue. Very cool.

On the other hand, shipping items out takes an inordinate amount of time recently. So much so that I've switched to buying stuff from bigger retailers like Nobleknight rather than direct from TLG.

Persimmon
Ulthal

Post by Persimmon »

Must depend on where you live. I'm close to Arkansas so my stuff usually arrives in 3-4 days max.
Behind closed eyes, realize your sight....