View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Skill bundles from Castle Zagyg Vol. I 
Red Cap

Post Skill bundles from Castle Zagyg Vol. I
"Quote:

"I'm still curious if the appendices dealing with Skill bundles and multi-classing will ever be available in a downloadable file (perhaps rich-text or MS Word)?

It would be a great time saver to me in the hopes of bringing my 3.5 crowd over to C&C."

Time for the monthly *bump*

BUMP. I've got my six copies of the second printing and I'm trying to get the "house rules" together to show my 3.5 edition friends. I'm wanting to give them all out at the same time to my buds."

Im porting this over from the old Troll Lord boards. For reference, heres the link:
http://p075.ezboard.com/ftrolllordgames ... D=44.topic

Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:09 pm
Renegade Mage

Sorry if this is interpretted as a cross-post but ZeornWarlock just posted this link under the Castle Zagyg section:
http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php? ... s_id=7430&

It's the Class Options & Skills for Yggsburgh... Basically the stuff in one of the appendixes containing Multiclass and Dualclass rules as well as the skill bundles stuff!

Just an FYI guys ... thanks again ZeornWarlock for bringing this to our attention!

Moriarty the Red

Partner to Brave Halfling Publishing
http://www.arcanacreations.com

Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:19 am
Mogrl

Just do skills the way I do. Let them have all, yes all, the skills listed for their most closely matching class in 3E. Skills aren't exactly game breaking. The only limits I have imposed is that the skills of craft and knowledge are limited to being equal to their INT bonus, minimum of one. These would be in addition to any you deem "necessary" or essential to a given class, such as Knowledge Arcana, Religion, or Spellcraft.

Simple, Easy, and lists they are already intimately familiar with.

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:26 am
Ulthal

moriarty777 wrote:
Sorry if this is interpretted as a cross-post but ZeornWarlock just posted this link under the Castle Zagyg section:
http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php? ... s_id=7430&

It's the Class Options & Skills for Yggsburgh... Basically the stuff in one of the appendixes containing Multiclass and Dualclass rules as well as the skill bundles stuff!

Just an FYI guys ... thanks again ZeornWarlock for bringing this to our attention!

Moriarty the Red

Carp! I missed this one. Thanks for the link!!

-George Washington

Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:34 pm
Lore Drake

But, weren't the multi and dual classing rules supposed to NOT be correct (according to what has been said many times on the forum)?

EDIT:

Just to explain, the issue with hit dice is still foggy at best (see my post in Castle Zagyg thread)

Cheers,

Antonio

Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:44 pm
Unkbartig

Wahoo! Thanks for offering up these rules as a free pdf. I'm definatly using some of the stuff.

Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:37 pm
Red Cap

I read about the .pdf file on another thread.

This is exactly what I've been asking for for some time now.

I've looked it over am am very impressed.

Thank you Troll Lords.

Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]