View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Need Some help locating a Multiclass post 
Ulthal

Post Need Some help locating a Multiclass post
I remember on this board someone posted some rules for multiclassed characters that did a little 'class building'. They did it different, however, in that a Fighter/Rogue rogue combo instead of costing 3252 to gain second, it would cost something like 2752. It was a system where the two classes in the multiclass where not charged the full xp of the two combined classes because in a lot of cases, they did not get the full benefit of the two classes, because abilities are based.

Anyone know what I am talking about?

-George Washington

Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:27 pm
Ulthal

serleran wrote:
I don't recall seeing anything like that, Peel. Sorry.

The closest I can come would be to offer a look at the deconstructing classes (well, its not all of them -- only fighter and wizard) and then work out the other classes based on it? I'd do it, but I'd rather see Davis' official version.

I have desconstructed the classes several different ways. None are spot on yet, and it is pointless. I too would rather see Davis's work. It is the work that I am most looking forward too, even before the CK Screen.

-George Washington

Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:18 am
Red Cap

Peel, I think I remember seeing something like that, but I think it was a simple as add the EPP for the two classes and then knock 10% (or something) off of it. I don't remember anything more complicated than that.

Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]