View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
New Domesday 
Ulthal

Post New Domesday
I’ll be putting the next edition of the Domesday together soon- if you have material you’d like to add please email me at Morty69@sbcglobal.net.

Please put Domesday in the message line so I know what the email is for.

Morty

Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:35 am
Greater Lore Drake

Post Re: New Domesday
Crud, I haven't been paying attention and just noticed this

Do you have any leftover from what I've sent before.

If you don't, I may have a few things to clean up and get to you.

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:14 am
Ulthal

So, still working on the new issue.

It will be a Sword and Sorcery themed issue with a new setting, new monsters, new npc’s and new classes- all powered by the Castles and Crusades System.

I’m going to try to post some teaser art here (if I can remember how to link images, that is).

Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:41 am
Ulthal

Daimones Graeae- Oraclular Spirit

Daimones Kosomoi- Spirit of Reverly

Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:42 am
Ulthal

Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:43 am
Ulthal

Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:44 am
Ulthal

Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:46 am
Ulthal

Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:49 am
Ulthal

Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:52 am
Ulthal

So, there’s a lot more, but I don’t want to spam post all at once.

I’ll try to post a little more as the work progresses, but I at least wanted to show people that I haven’t been sitting an my arse.

No timetable as of yet on the finish- I’m trying to make this the gem of the Societies downloads, so it’ll be done when it’s done.

Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:54 am
Ulthal

The setting for the issue (but easily adaptable to a Greek mythology/Roman Empire/ Mesopotamian type setting) is a giant generational starship that left Earth just before its destruction and is trapped in a pocket dimension along with other, similarly doomed cultures and planets.

Travel between these worlds are possible via Astral Ships and the Oroborus (a type of hyperspace).

It’s reminiscent of early Blackmoor, Tekumel, and Planescape with a Thundar the Barbarian topping.

Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:24 am
Ulthal

Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:34 pm
Ulthal

Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:39 pm
Ulthal

Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:40 pm
Ulthal