C&C in DC/NOVA Area

Where Crusaders Gather to Discuss C&C, games they are playing, hook up for conventions and more.
rmckee78
Skobbit

C&C in DC/NOVA Area

Post by rmckee78 »

I am getting transferred to Crystal City, VA in the next few months. After running a C&C game in NJ I moved to Southern Maryland where I could not really run C&C due to their already being two D&D-style games at the store. I am looking to get a C&C game going, or join one in progress, when I move. If I CK, I tend to run urban sandboxes with dungeon excursions.

Breakdaddy
Greater Lore Drake

Re: C&C in DC/NOVA Area

Post by Breakdaddy »

Hope the move goes smoothly for you and that you get a group together quickly!
"If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
-Genghis Khan

alexlucard
Henchman

Post by alexlucard »

There aren't any real stores to play at here in NoVA. There's a few gaming stores out by Fairfax/Falls Church for you though.

I've been playing C&C since the beginning, but most of my games are online in some fashion.

Zudrak
Lore Drake

Post by Zudrak »

rmckee78 wrote:I am getting transferred to Crystal City, VA in the next few months. After running a C&C game in NJ I moved to Southern Maryland where I could not really run C&C due to their already being two D&D-style games at the store. I am looking to get a C&C game going, or join one in progress, when I move. If I CK, I tend to run urban sandboxes with dungeon excursions.
Dang, I missed your move away from South Jersey. I was hoping that I'd eventually be able to play at All Things Fun! but real life has really limited my playing. I hope you are successful finding a new game soon, Rich.

Happy gaming,
Michael / Zudrak
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax