Looking for a gaming group in Northwest Kansas...

A forum to discuss Endless Worlds Organised Play events.
(NOTE: This was the Society News forum and has legacy threads that have not yet been sorted)
Outsider73

Looking for a gaming group in Northwest Kansas...

Post by Outsider73 »

It looks like I'm relocating to Dodge City this summer. I'm not expecting any more gamers in SW Kansas than I'm currently exposed to in NW Kansas, but I'm giving it a shot!

Is there anyone on the boards from that area? Ive been without a regular group since I moved from Denver a couple of years ago and I'm particularly interested in running a C&C campaign. My adventures tend to draw the most inspiration from Tolkien, Howard, Leiber and my love of Norse Mythology.

I know the new boards aren't "official" yet, but I'm getting a jump on this since I haven't actually moved yet.

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

You may be able to contact the Southeast Kansas Gaming Group for assistance in finding players. I know they're not Southwest... but they might know people who are.
SEKGG

Outsider73

Post by Outsider73 »

Thanks for the idea Serleran. I posted over on their forums, so we see if I get any leads.

Outsider73

Post by Outsider73 »

Okay... we decided not to relocate, so I changed the title of this thread to "Looking for a gaming group in Northwest Kansas..."

I have a few friends lined up for this summer, but if anyone in the area finds this thread and wants to join in, let me know!

I'm going to kick things off by running a demo using Mortality of Green. I'm tracking down some miniatures and I think I'm going to base my five pre-generated characters on the LOTR inspired Elfsera Fantasy Adventurers Set #1.